Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cupcake Tuesday-Requesting ideas

Hey Friends,

So I've discussed with you before how much I love baking, but sometimes I just find myself in a rut.  Of course, small things (such as "Oatmeal Cookie Day") can give me inspiration in a heart beat, but other times I'm just frantically searching for a good idea.

So I'm turning to you!  If you have any brilliant ideas that you would love to see here (or anything that you would love to see turned into a cupcake) post a comment here and I'll do my best to get around to them.

You can never have too many ideas!  Thanks for your help.

Love,

Keely

2 comments:

  1. Mu requests:
    Cherry Garcia
    Peanut butter banana
    Chocolate chip cookie dough
    Apple pecan
    Margarita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the ideas Audrey! Hopefully I can get some of those flavors into successful recipes :) Every idea is worth an experiment!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...