Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day!

What a perfect day to make blogging official here on Hair Bows and Butter!

To be completely honest it's going to take a little while to get this going, I don't want to dive in head first without a plan, so I'm planning and taking photos and working on getting myself prepared to bring you the best possible content!  I'm so excited and I hope you are too!



Check out all that planning!  And that cupcake wall art might be a fail, but I'm excited to try it!

Also, it's a new month which means a fresh start.  Today I found this awesomeness...



For more information on it click here.  I hope that I can stick with it, but I'll let you know.

So to start off the blogging I'm going to work on showing you a behind the scenes of my incredibly fabulous life (read: reasonably boring life) by sharing a recap of my Instagram photos every Friday and a gathering of some of my inspiration on Wednesdays.  I'll slowly work into some baking tutorials and also some hair and crafting lessons.

We'll figure this all out together!  Thanks so much for reading and keep checking back and we'll get things going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...