Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Whimsical Wednesday-week 3

Another week and more beautiful ideas to share with you!

There is so much to love!  I thought about picking a theme but I was inspired by hair, cupcakes and tutorials this week so I decided to just leave it as a grab bag.

Here goes nothing!



The plan is to attempt to do this for my birthday part y hair.  We'll see if it turns out or not :)



These drawer shelves are amazing!  Now if only I could get my hands on some vintage drawers (and not a whole dresser...)



Yum!  Fudgesicles, too many calories?  I think not, these are just coconut milk, cocoa and bananas.  Yum!



I found the blog Sincerly, Kinsey this week and fell in love.  I want to try all of her projects but especially the above (how cute is that!) and the two below (I already ordered tiny glass jars :)



via



via



How cute are these!  They definitely inspired me to throw a mustache themed welcome home party!



I'm hoping to get a tattoo within the next month or two.  I really like this placement.



And I've always wanted one on my foot :)



Look at how cute this braid is!  I love the pink hue (although I'm more of a blue/purple girl myself).  Some colored tips may be in my future (even if it's just a tint I don't think I could do whole head.)

There you have it!

Welcome to the wonderful, spazy world of my brain.  I wish I could do everything all at once.  Hopefully I'll get some of those crafts completed and show off the results to you!

Have a wonderful week.

Love,

Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...