Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday!

Good morning lovelies!

I hope you are all having lovely week so far.  It's about that time again for us to be thankful.

I know this is only the second time I've done this post, but it's so great for me to have to sit down and think about all of the blessings in my life, it's a nice reset moment in the week!

Here's this weeks list.

I am thankful to have the ability to share my baking with my friends and family.

I am thankful to have a home that I love.

I am thankful that I have been blessed with such a wonderful community.

I am thankful for the moments, even the small ones, that remind me how lovely life is.

I am thankful that my friends and family are safe and that the fires in Colorado appear to be more under control.

So there we have it, my brief list.

I hope that you compile your own list and that you think about all the blessings in your life!

Love,

Keely

P.S. don't forget to check out A Complete Waste of Makeup for a link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...