Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursdays

I came across a blog called A Complete Waste of Makeup (great name right!) today and she has a link up party called It's Ok to be Thankful Thursdays.



I was instantly in love with this idea because to be honest today I was struggling through this day.  I was really tired and maybe border-line grumpy, I needed a pick me up and this idea was perfect!

This may become a regular feature here, wouldn't that be great!

Here's my list:

I am thankful that I have a job, and a job that I love 90 percent of the time.

I am thankful that I have the world's most wonderful roommate who is such a sweetheart and so encouraging.

I am thankful that I have people in my life who love and support me and want to see my "succeed."

I am thankful that my family loves me and is letting me grow up and figure this whole thing out.

I am thankful that I have this small corner of the internet to share my thoughts and recipes, and that people are actually reading it!

There you have it.  That felt good!

What are you thankful for?  Join the link up!

Love,

Keely

4 comments:

  1. awesome list!!

    hope the rest of your thursday goes well!

    cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!!

    visit nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    Have a fabulous day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I thought it was a pretty great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...