Friday, June 15, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

Happy Friday lovelies!

I hope you had a fabulous week, as always!

This was my first full week in my new place and it is almost totally decorated!  My roommate and I have been having so much fun arranging things and making things for our walls and staying up really late talking.  It's a ton of fun!

We've been not only holed up in our apartment, we've been exploring our neighborhood as well and we are in love.  It's so wonderful (and they really like fireworks!)



This is my favorite wall!  My thrifted retro ball cart and a fabulous starburst mirror.  It's like going to the seventies!



My roomie and I hung up a bunch of embroidery circles (she loves sewing, I love cupcakes).  It's the easiest, cheapest project and it's SO cute!



Told you my neighborhood loves fireworks.  We had a block party and at the end of it there were fireworks, great fun!



Isn't this stop sign awesome?  It's yellow and is trying to keep you safe!



Strawberry lemonade cupcakes anyone?  Recipe coming soon!



My cute little German girl hairstyle.  Gotta love the braids (I'm a shoe in for a remake of The Sound of Music).



Exciting things are happening here, raspberries, maple syrup, water.



Turned into raspberry syrup and mixed with sparkling water.  Raspberry soda!  Amazing (it was missing a touch of vodka ;)).

So there you have it, a reasonable slow week (only 8 pictures this week, not the usual 15).

Love,

Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...