Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Whimsical Wednesday-Week 6

It's summer time!

It's time for dresses and ice cream and all things fun!

I found some pictures (most of which were inspired by rainbow sherbet) to share with you this week.  It's so beautiful, and a great way to welcome summer for real!



I am in love with this dress.  I love the pattern.  I will never be able to afford it.



If only I could spend my whole summer on the beach, at least I have the mountains I guess.



I want to make this.  I think I could find the talent inside me to make it (it most likely won't look as pretty...)



Such a pretty little outfit.  I myself am slightly opposed to umbrellas, but the dress is amazing!



I don't paint my nails often, but maybe sometime this summer I'll get inspired to do this!



These straws are so darling.  I am in love with all of the adorable vintage straws around and need to get my hands on some!



Rainbow sherbet cupcakes?  Ok, I could go for that!



Another adorable dress.  They also sell it in black, so adorable!



I love cheesecake, and this cheesecake is so bright and amazing!



So cheers, my friends, to a summer filled with joy and fun! (Every great cocktail goes wonderfully with summer).

Love,

Keely

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah that cheesecake looks so fantastic! Gotta love the cheesecake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesecake is my all-time fave but I've never seen one looking as fun as that! I gotta get me some :D

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...