Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday School-Ideas

So things are getting a little busy around here on Sundays!  Due to some insane busyness I don't have a new recipe for you!

But I still wanted to share with you some old recipes so you can still have some great brunch adventures!

How about some crepe cake?  So delicious and gooey!

Some delicious cinnamon pancakes!  Makes me hungry just looking at them!  Perfect way to start a Sunday morning/afternoon.

And finally, you need something wash all this down, so how about a nice, fizzy, raspberry maple drink!  If you're feeling super adventurous you could even try to put this syrup on some fresh pancakes!  

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a lovely Sunday and while you're here check out the new Smashed on Sunday link-up!

Love, 

Keely



3 comments:

  1. yummm craving some delicious pancakes now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The cinnamon pancakes are so easy and so delicious!

      Delete
  2. Hi Keely! This is Amy from The Messy Middle — I updated my blog this weekend but haven’t been able to move subscribers from wordpress. Sigh. So, if you want to keep following me, you’ll need to resubscribe through wordpress (messymiddle.com). I’m slowly learning more about technology, that’s for sure … thanks for following!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...