Friday, August 17, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

Happy Friday Lovelies!

What a wonderful week it has been!  It was nice and relaxing and lovely and great.  There was family, roommate time and friend time, all great things!

I've done plenty of baking, watched a lot of How I Met Your Mother (I have a problem).

It's been fun, back to real life and FINALLY not housesitting for an extended period of time!

I started doing Capoeira.  This is my fancy shirt (aka not fancy shirt).  I'm having so much fun and actually making it to classes!  Total win!

IKEA chocolate cake, yum!

The roomie and I assembled some barstools!  Our apartment feels complete!

Swing dancing!  I love swing dancing!  Isn't it such a fun room!

My friend and I decided to make a little sign for our treats that we bring to church.  Nothing fancy but it totally help!

My uncle's beer, best beer EVER!

OH MY GOSH the weather is finally cooling down a bit!

Chocolate peanut butter cupcakes, recipe later!

Rehung some decorations!  Loving it!

Have a great weekend!

Love, 

Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...