Friday, August 31, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

What a week!  My work life has been insane and subsequently my personal life has been entirely BORING!  I have spent a lot of time lounging around my house!  6 of the 8 pictures were taken inside my house, which seems rather unusual for me, but it's been pretty nice, I do love my apartment.

Can you see why I love it.  Check out how pretty it is, and this is just the view from my couch!

I got some new business cards (thank you Klout and Moo.com)

A Denver staple, the Duffyroll.  Hello delicious!

Look at how cute my friend's dogs are, they always wrestle with each other!

This is my new favorite thing.  Are you catching on to how much I love cupcakes?  So much so that I hung some cupcake pans on my wall.  Love!

Chocolate, Nutella and Salted Caramel cupcakes.  Hello delicious!

Strawberry and cream scones anyone?  Yes please!  Perfect way to bribe your boss during a morning meeting.  I shamelessly push baked goods :)

Ah good life choices.  San Pellegrino and garlic truffle fries.  I'm a fatty.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Love, 

Keely

1 comment:

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...