Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gone With the Wind

Do you ever have those days that you wish you could just be "gone with the wind."  I've been having a lot of those days recently.  It's building character and in the long run I know it will be good for me, but sometimes it would be nice if I could just run away.



Katie from Lemon Jitters gave us Denver/Boulder bloggers some lovely paper packs this weekend and there were these amazing little pinwheels in them, which was perfect for my mood.  So made my bad mood better by making a Smash book page out of it!



I LOVE the pinwheels.  They worked so perfectly and I love how they added a little bit of 3D to my page.  Katie also gave us these adorable little wooden pieces, so I made my little car look like it was driving off into the sunset!


I scattered some confetti on the second page and cut out my own pinwheel to really drive home the idea of "wind."  I really love how it looks!  I pretty much just poured it onto the glue so it's very random which is PERFECT!

This was a nice little bit of escapism, which I think we all need sometimes.  It took me out of my grumpy state of mind and into a wonderful world of creating and being able to go with the wind.  It was freeing and just what I needed!  I highly encourage art journaling if you've never done it, so fun!

Love, 

Keely



No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment makes me smile. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...